Okay, so we’re not all lucky enough or blessed enough to have a special someone in our life anymore. But we do remember the time when we did, and it is a good memory. Or not.
So here’s what to do if you are all alone on Valentine’s Day.
- Thank God that you’re alive…alone or not.
- Have your favorite breakfast.
- Call someone else who is alone.
- Arrange a lunch or dinner date with them.
- If that doesn’t work go to #6 and #7.
- Prepare your favorite lunch.
- Cook your favorite dinner…better still, order in.
- Look for someone to hug…if that doesn’t work hug yourself.
- Smile in the mirror and say, “I love you.”
- Start looking for next year’s Valentine so you don’t have to be your own.
Happy Valentine’s Day.